Monsters University

by - Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Remember Monsters Inc. from 12 years ago...?


What...?

HELL YES, they're back with part two!!



I remembered how I used to pester my dad to buy me the VCD back when I was still a kid. It was on preview at some CD stores, and I couldn't take my eyes off the movie at all. And so my dad had no choice but to buy the movie back for me to watch. And I would watch it every Sunday when my parents have their friends over for a mahjong session, LOL.

Not to forget, this was what inspired me to take up the animation course in the first place. Monsters Inc. was the first few animated movie I've watched and I was a really crazy fan! You know how these kind of movies were really WOW back in the 2000s? I remembered before Monsters Inc., my favourite was Bugs' Life! I even bought Play Station games of it!!

So I am super ecstatic to know that Pixar is releasing Monsters University!! Trust me, you'll be as excited as I am after watching the trailer. ;)



The story goes all the way to how it all started. Ain't you curious at all?! Haven't you always thought about how did all these monsters came about, and how they became friends in the first place?

Yep! In Monsters University, you'll learn about how they spend their high school life! I honestly can't contain my joy knowing that they're gonna be on the big screen in no time.

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS IN YEARRRRRSSSSSSSSS!!

And to be true, I honestly thought they ain't gonna create sequel to the first. I so am happy to see the next installment in the series!





Mike: "They told me I can be anything, so I decided to let my friends turn me into a disco ball." LOL, kidding!

Now get ready and enrol yourself into Monsters University! Prepare all of your MU cards, people!

Just in case, you have no idea how it looks like...



Join the Monsters in Monsters University!
Catch Disney•Pixar’s Monsters University in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, LIKE the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, FOLLOW @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Don't keep the Monsters waiting, ;)



Xoxo!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D