Cineleisure Next Online Sensation #3

by - Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Have I ever mentioned about my love for 18chefs?

I've been a fan ever since they opened their outlet at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard last year, and I undoubtedly frequent 18chefs every single time I'm in town because it's one of the cheapest restaurant you can find around Orchard, not even joking.

This is definitely one of my recommended must-try* if you are shopping around Cathay Cineleisure Orchard!





Check out their really cheap and delicious varieties!





One of my all time favorite, also their signature dish, Heart Attack Fried Rice!



They have all day breakfast as well!



Another reason why I love 18chefs is because their drinks come in a really adorable jar!



Even their dessert looks really beautiful.



This is the Black Beauty.





Cute ice cream, is cute!



So if you are around the area or at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, why not drop by 18chefs for a good and affordable meal? There are sooooo many options there at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard! But trust me, you will not regret going to 18chefs!

Thank you for reading!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D