Birthday with Naoki Yoshihara by Ash

by - Sunday, June 08, 2014

Bellloooooo! Sorry I haven't been updating much. I've been rushing a lot of places doing a lot of different stuff for the past couple of week. That includes working for SG Tech Show with CASIO, and having my hair done, to a total different colour. Hahahahaha!


It has actually been 5 months since I last dyed my hair. The last time I dyed my hair was because of Chinese New Year, and it's been the same colour ever since then. The black roots were kind of just making themselves comfortable on my head ah... So I've decided to wreck my hair again and go for a brand new color for my birthday! Woohoooooooo!



Guess what colour I'm doinggggg! 8D

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...



GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. RED AGAIN. Okay lah, it's actually pink, that looks red. LOL.
May suggest I touch up the roots and all... Because I am still in the process to healing the damaged hair and weak scalp. So I'm just gonna touch up my roots..... And add in a little teeny weeny hype to my feelers(LOL.)

And here you have Tsukasa, one of the ultra cute stylist in Naoki Yoshihara by Ash. He's Japanese, so everyone tries to teach him how to speak chinese. And he has this hand book that translate Japanese into Singlish, hahahahha. And then Tsukasa will always try to speak in Singlish, so it's extremely funny and cute hahahha.



One of his favourite past times is to appear in my photos..... As the background. He basically likes to photobomb hahahhahahahaha!



And..... Clip weird things on my head while waiting.....



LOL. One weird clip sticking out of nowhere, hahahaha.



And.... After 20 mins of fooling around.

....

....

....

....

....



Little surprise on my feelers is out!! Actually it's my side burn, but I call it feelers because it looks like cockroach feelers when you deliberately leave two strands out on the side, LOLOLOL.

I've actually bleached that few strands of hair to have a slight highlight feel. And also, I have a habit of tucking my hair behind my ears, so when I tuck my hair behind my ears you can see the bright pink highlights on my hair 8D

Nonetheless, damaging. I almost cried when I realise how fragile the bleached area felt after I was done with the whole thing. Thank god May suggest I go for a small area, and not the whole head. Otherwise, I'd have been bald by then. T_T



HOOOHOOOOO!! I finally haz' pink hareeeeee' 8D



Wish I was as cute as that, xD

And sooooo.. I am all ready for my birthdayyyyy trip! Oh, by the way. I've canceled all party plans because I won myself a trip to Japan through BlackBox's #TheGreatAdventure contest!! YOU GUYS'VE BEEN GREATTTTTTT PEOPLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SIGNING UP AND WRITING ME AS YOUR REFERRALLLL! With that, I've won myself a trip to Japan by having the most referrals! Couldn't have done it without all of you, seriously.

So! To reward all of your hard work, I have here a present for all of you!

To celebrate my birthday with all of you, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash decided to give my readers a present too!

Simply spend a minimum of $100, and get one HAIR BUBBLE SPA session for FREE!

Just flash this coupon to the staff there when turn up for your service!





The bubble spa is super shiok I tell you. It helps oxidise your hair, scalp and the pores, at the same time massage your whole head because of the constant bubbling. Soooooo soothing and calming I find myself melting into the chair every time, hahahha.

The promotion will be valid for a month, from 9th June ~ 8th July! So when you are going down to Naoki Yoshihara by Ash to have your hair done for the holidays, don't forget to present this coupon too and enjoy a free bubble spa!!

Especially if you are doing treatment, the bubble spa actually helps to cleanse your pores and allow your hair to absorb the treatment lotions better!









Thank you for reading!



And thank you Naoki Yoshihara by Ash!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D