New Year, new look!

by - Thursday, December 29, 2016



And it's the time of the year again, good lord. I honestly can't believe we have reached the end of 2016. We are just 2 days away from 2017(?!) I know I say this every year, but 2010 still feels like yesterday. I still feel 18 like I was yesterday... Eyyyy, just kidding. I was 18 six years ago, /hahahahaha

Anyway, after a longgggg three months of having my fringe flying all over the place, I finally dropped by Artistry Hair Professional to get my DYNA Straightening Treatment done. You have no idea how annoyed I was with my fringe before the treatment. Every single time I tie my hair up, I could see it sticking out like weeds all over the place, ugh.


Thank goodness I managed to make it to Artistry Hair Professional in time to get dem weeds fixed before 2017 comes. No way am I welcoming 2017 with weeds on my head. 8)

As usual, I went through a softening process before they started straightening my hair. The DYNA Straightening Treatment is not hair rebonding.


Elein will always top it up with a MUCOTA 3-step Treatment after I do my DYNA everytime to rid off all the frizz!




We are all victims of frizziness but have you ever thought of why and what caused frizziness?

Actually it all boils down to how you wash your hair, and dry your hair, and all the after care you give to your hair for beautiful locks.


Frizziness is caused by extremely dry hair that lacks the moisture. Which is why after dyeing your hair, it will remain dry for a while. Usually the frizziness will go away once your hair absorb enough natural hair oil from your scalp!

To tackle frizziness, get rid of the humidity within your hair, and use some hair oil. Keep your hair moisturized with frequent hair treatments and say hi to shiny, smooth locks! Not even kidding, your hair is the same as your skin. It needs hair care, just like how you need your toner and moisturizer every day after washing your face.





Book your appointment with Artistry Hair Professional on Booksy now!

Say hello to Eleinnnnn

You May Also Like

0 comments

Any questions, you can always mail to: veeviisme@live.com :D